The Tragedies of Erythnul
There are many things to consider when creating a character for a campaign. How well will he perform in battle? How efficient will she be at achieving great acts of skill? While this campaign focuses more on skills, abilities, and battles, roleplaying and great character moments will remain to be the largest part of the overall experience.
This page will cover the expectations that come from character creation. If your character dies or you just want to make a new one, check here for the guidelines.
- only core races are allowed. to play a human, seek GM approval.
- core and base classes are allowed. to play other classes, seek GM approval.
- only archetypes found in the Advanced Player’s Guide are allowed. to play other archetypes, seek GM approval. for reference with the SRD
- character sheets must have a hard copy as well as a digital one through Obsidian
- absolutely no restructuring of your character without following the rules found in the Core Rulebook
- 25-point buy system. a calculator can be found here
- beginning play at Level 3
- max HP at 1st level. levels after have a choice; the player may choose to roll their Hit Dice or he can take the average rounded up.
- for starting wealth, utilize the chart found here